♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Incredible Story...🙏

I BELIEVE THIS!

It isn't the pomp and stance..it's those little things often unnoticed.

I had an experience in a Sam's Club...kept getting I was to pray for a woman in a wheel chair being pushed by another person. I circled around the isle a few times finally stopping to ask, "can I pray for you? I think The Lord wants me to pray for you."
She said yes.
I prayed we smiled I went on.

9 years later I went to a Sunday evening service.
(Earlier in the day after AM service I said to a friend "I don't think my prayers make a difference."}
I was leaving PM service when felt I was to go introduce myself to an older woman with walker.
Turned around (I didn't want to.)
I introduced myself ..someone from another section of church overheard my name..& came running. She had brought the woman.
She told me I had prayed for her mom in Sam's Club...I didn't remember at first..she told me things no one knew about recording co.
That day God healed her mom of Diabetes!
Dr amazed-GONE

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Awesome!! You must be discovering your true abilities. God Bless! 😊🙏❤🇺🇸

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

There are so man avenues!

One time a Dragon fly met me in my face coming out the back door...I spoke to it..OK give me a second..I followed to the fish pond where there was a net covering the pond that had entrapped several Dragon Flies...The Dragon Fly that led me stayed close. I lifted and released all but 1 that had died.

Once released they flew off..but one returned to my face..I am guessing it was the one that came for help!

If you let God lead..adventures unexpected unfold. Out of the heart the mouth speaks..but you will know them but their actions as well.

I have always rescued creatures...

Butterfly below was stunned by onset of unseasonal cold..it was still..I picked it up with my pups in toe...put the car heated on and it warmed up... stayed a bit then flew on.

It always makes my day!

(1) Show this thread