Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I love this! Thanks Carole.

Have you seen Ron Wyatt videos on utube? In one he gives an account of being in Jerusalem believe in 80s digging in the garden. He tells of turning to find someone in the cave with him...as he goes on he gets overcome by the experience and discovering the Ark of the Covenant and 10 commandments. He was told they would be uncovered again during the Tribulation (this wasn't the time.) He did get a scrapping of a black substance ..it was tested ...seems the Ark was hidden beneath where Jesus' cross stood..when earthquake occurred His blood spilled onto the MercySeat through the crack in the ground. Same earthquake that tour the temple curtain enclosintg the Holy Of Holys.
The account reminded me of this one.

Blood spoke of at 30:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMHonND3j54

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I BELIEVE THIS!

It isn't the pomp and stance..it's those little things often unnoticed.

I had an experience in a Sam's Club...kept getting I was to pray for a woman in a wheel chair being pushed by another person. I circled around the isle a few times finally stopping to ask, "can I pray for you? I think The Lord wants me to pray for you."
She said yes.
I prayed we smiled I went on.

9 years later I went to a Sunday evening service.
(Earlier in the day after AM service I said to a friend "I don't think my prayers make a difference."}
I was leaving PM service when felt I was to go introduce myself to an older woman with walker.
Turned around (I didn't want to.)
I introduced myself ..someone from another section of church overheard my name..& came running. She had brought the woman.
She told me I had prayed for her mom in Sam's Club...I didn't remember at first..she told me things no one knew about recording co.
That day God healed her mom of Diabetes!
Dr amazed-GONE

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Awesome!! You must be discovering your true abilities. God Bless! 😊🙏❤🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread