Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
wht 2.0

#wwg1wga#WeThePeople#SaveOurChildren#GREATAWAKENING#medbeds#GodWins#WhereIsHunter#pizzagate#MAGA#DeepState#ElectionFraud#AmericaFirst#STOPTHESTEAL#2000mules#PedoHitler#climatechange#AdvancedCivilization#CrimesAgainstHumanity#Plandemic2#mudflood

Reminder

"But the govt wouldn't do that"

This still active...till this day ..but now they are also making business out of all this ...big players. The 1% Deletes. Bezos, Gates, Schwab, Rockefellers, RothschiIds, their corps and so on. Not to forget their clubs under many names into which they invite & corrupt the minds and souls of all they lock into and use as their pawns to do evil, as they summon and worship dark deities.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response walker Fast to his Publication

She mentions a drug 'BZ' here which I'd never heard of even after nearly 50 years of looking under the hood of all this type stuff (besides being a long time enthusiastic recreational LSD user myself).

"According to Dr. Solomon Snyder, a leading psychopharmacologist at Johns Hopkins University, which conducted drug research for the Chemical Corps, "The army's testing of LSD was just a sideshow compared to its use of BZ."

http://www.levity.com/aciddreams/samples/bz.html

I should've added "decidedly for nearly two decades now 'ex' LSD user"

I do *not* recommend following in that particular footpath of mine ... along w/ many others I suppose

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it