All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

For the fun of it, I went back and forth with ChatGPT AI trying to get it to say there was at least a possibility that the crash was part of a plan to fake their deaths. But we just kept going in circles. 😂This was its last response before I ran out of questions with the free version. What do you think about AI's answer? I kept telling it that there would be no credible evidence, but it kept ignoring me and circling back. LOL.

It seems Q team would have made meticulous plans for many years to fake John's death if necessary after the horrific deaths of his father and uncle.

I think John was running for office against CRIMINAL Killary Clinton which would have been an obvious "imminent threat" to John's life 😡

"Compelling and documented reasons" wouldn't have been made public or John's enemies would have suspected he faked his death and continued to threaten him.

I'm surprised AI needs history & logic lessons...very strange

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jenniewest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jennie West, click on at the bottom under it