For the fun of it, I went back and forth with ChatGPT AI trying to get it to say there was at least a possibility that the crash was part of a plan to fake their deaths. But we just kept going in circles. πŸ˜‚This was its last response before I ran out of questions with the free version. What do you think about AI's answer? I kept telling it that there would be no credible evidence, but it kept ignoring me and circling back. LOL.

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

1. Yes it's complex but that's what they do- masters of deception- it goes much deeper than we think. 2. Media Scrutiny? Media has always been corrupt. JFK's own warnings in his speeches. 3. Forensic evidence? FAKED!!!!! Why were "their ashes" dumped at sea?? 4. No imminent threat? REally? How about the successful attempt on his father? 5. Family Legacy. Isn't saving his own life a compelling enough reason? Clearly the AI is corrupt. DS invention. Let's go back to the 1960s before computers existed.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ’™πŸ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

It seems Q team would have made meticulous plans for many years to fake John's death if necessary after the horrific deaths of his father and uncle.

I think John was running for office against CRIMINAL Killary Clinton which would have been an obvious "imminent threat" to John's life 😑

"Compelling and documented reasons" wouldn't have been made public or John's enemies would have suspected he faked his death and continued to threaten him.

I'm surprised AI needs history & logic lessons...very strange