I know it’s the 4th of July. BUT today is a HUGE DAY in Britain. IRONICALLY. What happens there today will give us a clue on the white hats vs black hats and which ones are in control. It’s a BIG DEAL and I see no one posting about it.

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Can you share a little more?

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Today is their Election Day. Conservatives have held power for 14 years. The media narrative is a hard push for the Labour Party. Reform U.K. led by Nigel Farage a good friend of Trumps. In my opinion if Reform UK wins the white hats are in control. Reform U.K. is a new party in the last 5 or 6 years.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

So the Liberal winning is a good thing?

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

It’s different over there than here we only have a two party system. They have multiple the SNP is another BUT reform UK is fairly new and led by Trumps buddy Nigel Farage. I’m a Brit in the Is and I want Reform UK to win in a landslide.

(1) Show this thread