Harvey helps at the Unit and has been on collections at Universities !
But you have to be 16 years old too work at events

But my mate Lee at Bedford UNI I asked any chance bringing my grandson
He said "No Problem Rob "

Harvey on the back on the van saying too UNI Students
"Thats stand 54 Northern school of Arts = Thats in the Marque stand 12 Hull "
as he unloaded the van
Then he did the final check and count of all we delivered !

Then the UNI gave us a free Meal which he loved !

Then I gave him a brown envelope with £100 in and said " That`s what I would pay anybody else so why are you different "!

It made his day but lesson if you work you get rewards and he did work really hard !

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only share my pitfalls and highlights as a guide too show real ppl fighting this and we do have ups and downs

But I am not AI

I am a Human

I am brave

as I am a Christian

And my Grandson some haunting images of him Processing the images of the Kids killed by the vax !

I didn`t tell him or show him he seen them himself and held them in his deep thoughts
where he stores them !

If you do not tell your kids !

They are lambs to the slaughter

During Covid fake I had a quiet word with his Teacher over forced vaccines on kids ! He is now in Japan !

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I know Brother! We are here with you step by step! That’s amazing! I have a Grand Daughter same age I’m trying to do the same thing ! I feel though she is a special reincarnated soul who had much knowledge! Much more than me! She has been such a blessing in my life! 🙏🏻❤️💜

(1) Show this thread