🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Do you innerstand the ruling on the Chevron case in the Supreme Court?

Basically, SCOTUS ruled on the Chevron case that all of the corrupt & fraudulent federal agencies like the AMA, IRS, CIA, FDA, FBI, Department of Ed, Department of motor vehicles, etc. that when they were created they created their own laws & rules for each agency. So with the Chevron case being overruled it means that ALL of those unlawful laws and rules the agencies created are all UNCONSTITUTIONAL. They created laws that were NOT passed by elected officials, unconstitutional. The Chevron doctrine for 40 years held that judges should defer to federal agencies interpretation of the law when a statute's language wasn't clear. The New ruling now limits the power of federal agency regulators.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The reverse of the Chevron case will have many implications for all the 3 letter agencies but the medical institutions & doctors will no longer be able to lobby for higher reimbursements or medicine! BQQM!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯

Does this mean you can fish without a license? Pick berries growing wildly in a public park? Raise chickens in your yard? Park a trailer on a building lot? It would be so nice to understand all of what this entails?

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟 It means πŸ’“ Blessings for Humanity, we are creating it NOW.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

It certainly wasn't their Agenda 2030.

(1) Show this thread