Do you innerstand the ruling on the Chevron case in the Supreme Court?

Basically, SCOTUS ruled on the Chevron case that all of the corrupt & fraudulent federal agencies like the AMA, IRS, CIA, FDA, FBI, Department of Ed, Department of motor vehicles, etc. that when they were created they created their own laws & rules for each agency. So with the Chevron case being overruled it means that ALL of those unlawful laws and rules the agencies created are all UNCONSTITUTIONAL. They created laws that were NOT passed by elected officials, unconstitutional. The Chevron doctrine for 40 years held that judges should defer to federal agencies interpretation of the law when a statute's language wasn't clear. The New ruling now limits the power of federal agency regulators.

🇺🇸💥🇺🇸 The reverse of the Chevron case will have many implications for all the 3 letter agencies but the medical institutions & doctors will no longer be able to lobby for higher reimbursements or medicine! BQQM!!!! 🎉💥

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

💥 Connect the Dots?

ALL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS CAN NO LONGER CREATE LAWS, INCLUDING SCOTUS IS ON THE LIST, IF IT IS NOT IN THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, IT NO LONGER EXISTS🔥
https://x.com/TinaZimmermann4/status/1808033548437217721

🔻
It's Time They Stopped Teasing Us.
Either the military does it or we do it, The People.
Choose Wisely.
⚖️

TRUTH.
So your dear president along with all the founders and participants of Operation Warp Speed ​​must be tried by military courts for mass murder against humanity.

NO ONE IS EXCLUDED.
@realDonaldTrump
You Will NOT Be Immune To This.
⚖️

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 RepMTG
The Covid vaccines are killing people.

LOOP 117M8 ✅ 9:55 AM · Jul 3, 2024 ✅
https://x.com/117M8/status/1808545110814076934

Now the time has really come to choose which side you want to be on ...

Either you are with Yeshua and his truths or you are with satan and his lies. But if you are with the Lord, you are with Him and no other,

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

The Supreme Court on Friday afternoon declined a request from Stephen Bannon, who served as an aide to former President Donald Trump, to delay the start of his four-month prison sentence while Supreme Court reviews his case. Bannon is scheduled to report to prison on Monday, July 1.

The FEDERAL government urged the court to reject Bannon’s request, noting that the standard for release from prison pending appeal is “demanding.” The government first questioned Bannon’s claim that the information sought by the committee is protected by executive privilege, noting that Bannon “had left the White House years before the dates of the requested information.” Moreover, U.S. Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar added 💥Trump not only failed to invoke executive privilege before the committee, but he specifically told Bannon’s lawyer that he “didn’t believe” that Bannon was immune from having to testify.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2024/06/court-declines-to-delay-bannons-prison-sentence/

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

The shot heard around the world
Wait until this actually sinks in

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

That boom will take alot to get used to.
But those are rights
You can finally stop asking your employees who are overcharging and stealing from you for their permission to execute your God given rights
It'll be easier for some to remain slaves
That's the 4 to 6%

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Does this mean you can fish without a license? Pick berries growing wildly in a public park? Raise chickens in your yard? Park a trailer on a building lot? It would be so nice to understand all of what this entails?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟 It means 💓 Blessings for Humanity, we are creating it NOW.

(1) Show this thread

💥 Reminder BQQM 💥

SCOTUS cases brought about through EO's

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Also the ATF!!!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Mare 🌟 etc. 😜 Thanks!

" ..federal agencies like the AMA, IRS, CIA, FDA, FBI, Department of Ed, Department of motor vehicles, etc. "

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

That right there is Mother Fucking Winning. Whew! 👍