Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😢😢😢😢😭

HI...Kim just lost my sweet Legend.....

I get this! Thank you!

I choses to love him with abandonment knowig one day I would miss him...just didn't expect it to be so soon!

When they challenge you from day 1 it drives you to make their lives better regardless...I imagine in a way how God loves us till we melt in His love!

Legend eventually melted to love..and though my heart is a puddle of mixed memories..I wouldn't have traded him or God's assignment to love him ..I wouldn't have missed it!
I feel so privilege to have seen him graduate out of fear to more secure..and then his time was up...he graduated!
7 is so young I thought we had maybe 10 years more...it wasn't God's plan.

I miss his kiss on the shin in the mornings his hugs his adoring eyes searching for me!
Once he decided to love, he was faithful loyal and outspoken in his desire to tell everyone I belonged to him!
He was such a guy!
He was my sweet boy!

😭🕊🙏🏻💔🙏🏻🕊😭

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏❤️

Dog coms?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

LOVE:
Our capacity to love is infinite.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Good to see you Kim say hello to our friends on x 🙌🏼🕊💖🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Thank you so much. That was beautiful and so true.

Love Is The Answer - England Dan & John Ford Coley - Lyrics - YouTube

DOWNLOAD IT HERE .... http://bit.ly/Wju8AZ

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Treasure Life, I choose Life, Life is Beautiful ALL the time!!!

💛