Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Fooked all but the last one. I ran out of fook 🤣

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

EO 13818

Blocked all👍🏼

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Done

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I have been spared from Fooks woohoo

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I reported as many as I could. I am out of fooks, we should have more fooks avail to report their messages!

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

😂😂🥊

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Fooled them all! ✅

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Fooked, reported and blocked. 👍

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response J J Larr to her Publication

I could not even report some of them, it would sit and hang.

(1) Show this thread

Done

thank you!

(1) Show this thread