If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

You take your child in for life saving care, and they take them from you and you watch them wheel them off possibly unconscious and clinging to life from something traumatic and they get taken away "to be saved" by the heroes in your local hospital.

Then you find out this is the kind of shit that goes on behind the scenes with your loved ones and possibly you yourself even one day.

This entire fucking system needs gutted and reworked...fuck it all! Listen to this hell...they are treating people like animals.

No reference to the humanity and emotional caring whatsoever with most of the staff it seems. This really smokes my ass.

I am never never, never, never, never, ever, going to trust a hospital again.

https://x.com/OlooneyJohn/status/1807728559529525464

Spread this EVERYWHERE! They killed the administrative government now let's help them remove big pharma forever/execute them for crimes against humanity and mass serial murder and quickly make it so.

They are destroying the only few left that care, listen to this nurse. My wife is one of these nurses...this system is fucking evil. There are real ones genuinely concerned with saving "EVERY" life handed off to them for care.

But this fucking madness needs ended and now.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it