You take your child in for life saving care, and they take them from you and you watch them wheel them off possibly unconscious and clinging to life from something traumatic and they get taken away "to be saved" by the heroes in your local hospital.

Then you find out this is the kind of shit that goes on behind the scenes with your loved ones and possibly you yourself even one day.

This entire fucking system needs gutted and reworked...fuck it all! Listen to this hell...they are treating people like animals.

No reference to the humanity and emotional caring whatsoever with most of the staff it seems. This really smokes my ass.

I am never never, never, never, never, ever, going to trust a hospital again.

https://x.com/OlooneyJohn/status/1807728559529525464

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

As a nurse for 50 years in the ER and Critical Care setting, I am truly shocked by this video. This nurse is 100% correct in her evaluations that she speaks if. She is very knowledgeable. The things she speaks of are not just malpractice, it is intenional murder. The only way to stop this is for every nurse to literally walk away together, get the support of some real doctors, not interns and residents, and force the hospital to change or be closed. This truly breaks my heart. 💔😭

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

My wife, 32yr RN/BSN. She tells me of things...nameless things of course. She obeys her HIPPA! She's a good'en, one that cries sometimes still after all these years. It's bullshit what goes on in the industry now vs when she graduated/started nursing in the 90s.

(1) Show this thread

Giving up all western medicine in 1987 was the best decision of my life.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

My last stick was 1987 when enlisting. None since. I am healthy as fuck too for an older guy.

(1) Show this thread

Spread this EVERYWHERE! They killed the administrative government now let's help them remove big pharma forever/execute them for crimes against humanity and mass serial murder and quickly make it so.

They are destroying the only few left that care, listen to this nurse. My wife is one of these nurses...this system is fucking evil. There are real ones genuinely concerned with saving "EVERY" life handed off to them for care.

But this fucking madness needs ended and now.