🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

My exact feelings on this matter

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Yvonne, perhaps you should elaborate on your feelings. They could get misconstrued.

Trump made it so that NO president can be held accountable. Was that for himself? Or was it for all of them? He opened a door that now they can do what they want and get away with it. Including taking him out. That was a double edged sword.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

I believe the President has to operate without impunity. Otherwise he would be afraid to operate. The decision making process would be hampered to the point they couldn't operate. Other Presidents since Grant are of the Corporation, perhaps that will be the difference in the ruling. Trump took it to the SC, but he didn't make the decision, they did. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Thanks for responding, we can differ but be able to discuss our beliefs.