Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Mike……you have such a way with words! 😂

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

I've been told 🤷‍♂️🤣

(1) Show this thread

You are NOT alone!! 😡😡😡

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

It's okay, though.

Karma is real.

(1) Show this thread

😀🤩😍😎 EXACTLY THIS !!!
FORGAVE BUT NEVER FORGET
AND NEVER SPOKE TO AGAIN.....................

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Some of them are family, so I still see them 🤷‍♂️😬🤣

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Ahhhhhh the regrets lol

Pip just reminded me that it's not too late 🤷‍♂️🤣

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

It’s not to late Mike😂🤣

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

🎯💯🔥 You're right about that, Pip 🤔🤷‍♂️🤣

(1) Show this thread

I've got one of those T-Shirts🤣🙃😂

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

I need one 🤔🤷‍♂️🤣

(1) Show this thread