People are melting down because they think that this ruling protects every former president to an extent it does but the clue is in the UNOFFICIAL ACTS!

How many unofficial acts have former presidents conducted

Russia Russia HOAX being one of them

Dan Scavino is on point with the popcorn post and the icing on the CAKE is the CHEVRON ruling

Shit is going down and it is wonderful

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Given that this Biden lookalike is not a legitimate president, this fake Biden and his gang will be held accountable for everything that has happened since 2021 in Ukraine, Europe and in other territories. And when I say gang, I don't just only his American buddies but ALL who flew to America for "notes", including all the intelligence agencies. And all the ex-presidents and their gangs, without exception, from everywhere will go with them down.

...they say it's a pandemic, bastards... they're the pandemic for everyone else.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🎯!