Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Nana has seen what I believe to be both. I was shown memories of living under the water and a being that looked like a cross between and octopus and an ant with some human attributes to the face before I ever even heard the tail of ant people.

I also believe that if Team Evil brings out Hillary's "Alien Card" that they will actually kill people with weapons like DEWs or other tech from our own aircraft that appears to look like what we would vision as spaceships.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you for sharing Nana.

I don't just believe, I Know that this planet has always been occupied by more than what are called "humans".

The "time" has come when the veil that causes forgetting is being removed.
The destruction of the human genome has been aggressively underway for several thousand years,
however, the uniqueness of our DNA has always been greater than the ability of those of lower DNA "intelligence".

I've innately "known" things since birth, yet it took me decades to unravel & Remember.
I've also Known for close to 2 decades that I will not transition, aka die, in the usual physical sense,
but will "walk" into a new dimension, aka the New Earth.

I often currently experience having one foot in 3D & the other in 4th or 5th. Having had a couple of unexplainable metaphysical experiences, the second being of Divine Love, which is far greater than any 3D Love.

I have no doubt You also Know much more than you share!

🙏💖🤗✨

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

There are many "humans" here who came from other "planets" and even other Solar systems.

If you're not aware,
Reuben Langdon has a 2 year series on Gaia TV on interviews with Extradimensional Beings.

Below is also the link to what's available on Youtube.

This is an interview with a wonderful woman who is a mantis hybrid.
One of my favorite of the interviews.

https://youtu.be/-slOS1ToJRI?si=gfg53iQlb3YjNnkl

https://youtube.com/@interviewwithed?si=Etv0_yMlZEHm_f_n

ED Podcast E5 - Jacquelin Smith & Mantis Encounters - YouTube

Jacquelin Smith is an inspiring and multitalented individual, possessing a B.A. as well as certifications in Hypnotherapy and Psychic Healing. Throughout her...

(2) Show this thread