🚨🚨And here it is,

Freedom of Information Act: CONFIRMS

“It was a coup.” it was an interagency effort that overthrew the United States government on Nov 3, 2020.

[FOIA] “We use their own emails, their own documents, their own texts. THEY INCRIMINATE ALL OF THEM.”

And William f**ken Barr was at the center of it all,

“I can say with experience, that prison will come out of it. Eventually they will go to prison. This is not something that’s going to be able to be swept aside.”

And starts with Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, a formal criminal charges have been filed for obstructing and colluding in the fraud to overthrow the U.S. government.

https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/1807131397762732072?t=9ba_mPbRKfcMN_YJGIWlTg&s=19

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

😍😎 TIC TAC SHAKE .... TICK TOCK
NCSWIC NOTHING.....

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Why isn't Hoft (CIA) calling out Michael Flynn and Roger Stone for their involvement in January 6th?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The "investigators" are not going to investigate themselves. The congress, all of them need to be replaced. Too many are compromised by corruption and blackmail. The military is the only way. No prison sentences, military tribunals and death to all treasonous traitors.

I've been waiting for the "Keystone." Shapiro is a rat!