THIS WAS
INTERESTING?
PRESIDENT TRUMP
SAID THAT
JOE BIDEN
IS A
MANCHURIAN
CANDIDATE.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes. He is/was for the Cabal, especially based on money with Ukraine and CCP.

Surprised it wasn't edited out. They had an asserted 2 minute delay, removing that would have been easy.

There were other oddities which say "patriots are in control"

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE?

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

I'm confident they're not the same person. My late uncle was in boot camp with Oswald.

Or Oswald could have been Biden.
They change history almost on a whim.
I thought of a friend who felt the Henry Kissinger was a good guy because one of his family members knew Kissinger.
Or thought of another friend who met Trump when he was a real estate magnate and she thinks he's too brash and arrogant.
In 2006 I stood right by Schumer for a photo op and I thought it was funny how everyone was jealous.
Thank God I never posted the photo!
My point - we don't know or won't know until the final curtain.
Question:
Why did JFK Jr call Biden a traitor?
I almost forgot:
Someone pointed out that it was incredible that CNN allowed Trump to call Biden a Manchurian Candidate!
Very interesting- it rather proves that the White Hats are in control.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

I was pointing out that Oswald was a real person.
Plus he was shot to death on live Tv.
Could that have been staged? I guess so. But that wouldn't explain why the first take was later edited to remove the fact that Oswald addressed Jack Ruby by name when Jack shot him.
My mother saw the original and remembered and knew Oswald's exclaiming, "Jack - you?" the first time and that that was never aired again.
I wasn't born until 1970 but my parents saw it all and my mother always knew it was "an inside job" you could say.
They killed Oswald because of what he knew, and i think he knew that the mob was contracted by the CIA to carry out the hit.
I think Jr called Biden a traitor for any other reason we may not know, or, simply because Biden plotted to kidnap Jr as has been allegedly shown by Q.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Your mother sounds like a smart lady who has tried to know truth, indeed, maybe an anon from the beginning.
However, consider this:
Killing off the actor, Oswald, was a smart way of 'closing' the investigation into the assassination, although there were people who weren't convinced.
Oswald has also been called a US government operative.
There are lies on top of lies on top of lies.
We cannot even believe our own eyes and we are awake, maybe fully awake, when we know it.
I feel that there is really no point, at this point, in trying to determine what the truth is.
I only hope that the absolute truth will be revealed.
Without absolute truth, we are still enslaved.

(1) Show this thread