JOE BIDEN
IS A
MANCHURIAN
CANDIDATE.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

The Human Ecology Fund

Arguably the most coveted of the CIA's mind control projects were those investigating the possibilities of hypnosis, with documents showing that it occupied up to eight MK-Ultra sub-projects.

At the time, pop culture led many to believe that hypnosis could be used to create a "Manchurian candidate." The 1962 film of the same name, starring Frank Sinatra and Janet Leigh, depicts a former soldier brainwashed into becoming an assassin. Some in the CIA believed hypnosis could be weaponised in real life in a similar way.

"Instead of waging war, [the CIA thought] 'we'll just find a way either to hypnotise leaders, or to hypnotise entire populations to control other people's minds from far away'," Mr Kinzer says.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-05/how-a-cia-mind-control-program-came-to-australia/100308002

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

I felt that movie was so scary.
Gnosis: If they tell you what they're doing, they think it absolves them of any guilt.
There are a few people who survived the cia's mkultra torture.
Cathy O'Brien relates how they trained her brain to record entire documents so that there was no hard copy or any evidence that she was anything but a pro, a sex slave, therefore above suspicion.
Then she would present the information to the desired recipient.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Yes. He is/was for the Cabal, especially based on money with Ukraine and CCP.

Surprised it wasn't edited out. They had an asserted 2 minute delay, removing that would have been easy.

There were other oddities which say "patriots are in control"

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE?

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

yes - surprised that they allowed it

They all have been IMO. Clinton, Obama, Bushes who knows how many.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Wow, great thinking, I agree with you.
But trying to wrap my head around it -
for if all were-are Manchurian candidates, it's heart-stopping scary.
But obvious, probably true, explains the matrix, and how they've been trying to destroy us for eons.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Didn't hear that last night but look at when he said he wouldn't give Ukraine the almost billion dollars if they didn't fire the guy who was after Hunter. Trump mentioned that last night.

(1) Show this thread