πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Shadow of Ezra 2.0

This was their plan all along. πŸ’₯

#Bringit 😹

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

The return address is clearly a 501(c)3,
not an "official" government mailing.
And not even from Dem party.
"The Voter PARTICIPATION Center"
???

This is no different than the young man, whose name I haven't noted, going across country registering new voters, having the option to put a favorite image on an envelope he may leave with potential unregistered voters with the registration form inside.

Another distraction making the rounds in the "truther" community.
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I would apologize for calling this out, however,
I'm simply tired of the deliberate ignorance perpetrated by so called Patriots / truthers onto those who trust them.
Not referring to you! πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ’–

I just saw this on another well known, popular account.
One of two I looked at this afternoon.
My BS meter in looking at that channel hit a high so came here to see what fabulous things you had to share before closing my browser. LOL!

Am looking forward to disclosure!
πŸ•ŠοΈπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ’–βœ¨

Hey L & L
Are you saying this ISN'T a legit envelope?
Is this a DS hoax?
I don't understand πŸ™ƒπŸ˜Ή

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

It's either DS hoax or White Hat distraction.

Official voter registration forms don't come from independent non-profit organizations with a bias representation of one party or another.

Typically voter registration forms come from the County Clerks office or in some cases, at designated voting poll locations with an offical election judge & their deputies, present to capture IDs &residency info.

We've seen there are many corrupt election judges, deputies & county clerks.
However, that was not my experience in my 6 year tenure as a city clerk / treasurer working closely across the board with city & county officials, both in the city I lived & the city I worked for.

I believe there are more honest than dishonest people.

My experience, across state lines (where I lived & worked vs where I live now) IS & can be more easily convoluted & corrupt in larger, more populated areas.

A full transparent, forensic third party audit should be done every year before primaries!

πŸ™