Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

My daughter had lung cancer, and she took DMSO one teaspoon by mouth daily, 5000 mg of vitamin C daily, and DMSO topically on known areas of cancer daily.
We saw improvement in her in 2 days.
Might be worth a try. DMSO store sells pharmaceutical grade, but my daughter got hers from Tractor supply which is 99.99% pure, and pharmaceutical grade is 99.995 % pure.
Cheap, over the counter, and you control your treatment.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Prayers 🙏🏻and Love 💕

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

Blessings tenfold

🙏🙏💔🙏💔🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending prayers for these young women, I pray that God will ease their pain. 🙏🙏🙏

Let her know AU is with her....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers🙏💕

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏🙏🙏
Does none of the newly discovered withheld cures not work on 💉 cancers?

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

They banned in most countries

Ivermectin banned in UK

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love to all!
🙏🕊💗✨

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

They need pumpkin seeds, worm wood clover tenture, L-arginine L-ornithine, parasites are cancer... detox and live