Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

J6ERS RELEASED & CHARGES DROPPED AGAINST DJT 🌟👏👏🌟

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Class Action lawsuit incoming for false imprisonment, among other things.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Mike 🌟 Yes 👇

https://usafacts.org/reports/2021/government-10-k/part-i/item-1-purpose-and-function-of-our-government-general/government-structure/

STAGING 💥
It’s becoming clear that a MASSIVE World alliance OPERATIONS is taking place as Trump confirms that Russia China and North Korea will not be enemies if he is re-elected as President.

Several sources as Q The Storm Rider have made these statements years ago, that Trump. Putin.XI. modi bin Salman plus BRICS Nations were all working together ....

The FAKE Presidential debate was military world COMMS showed the world deep state cabal that the U S. Is under Military control of Devolution operations> leading to 11.3 operations

The STAGING was for DS to know that the military alliance can Stage the world’s biggest debate AND CONTROL THE COMING NARRATION

GAME THEORY OPERATIONS IN PLACE

Up NEXT > 🔴 NO ELECTIONS💥 WAKING THE SLEEPING SHEEP IN ALL COUNTRIES. SCARE EVENT NECESSARY

#NCSWIC
https://forthepeople.spac

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I think an exchange should be arranged with all those little putz pantiffas especially those that posed with MAGA hats on!