🔥🚨DEVELOPING: The DNC sent Joe Biden to Camp David for 7 days to train with a lawyer named Bob Bauer who played the role of Trump and ‘how Trump would act’ for their debate last night but Trump played the game by their rules and won.

Donald Trump was almost unrecognizable last night. Joe Biden was prepared to battle against insults, jabs and jokes. Joe Biden was prepared to debate a different man, that was true 4D chess.

https://x.com/dom_lucre/status/1806815576909627712

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Plus Trump had to be careful of what he said due to on- going litigation and gag orders. Trump played it very well, not getting snagged by the commentators. 😉

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Kudos to those who staged this event. I can not stop laughing at the absurdity of it all. Hats off to the Producer, Director, staff and all the stage hands and actors involved. Encore Encore. We love you. Thanks for the comic relief and so sad it has had to come to this to wake up the world. NCSWIC ❤️