That’s not our ”Trumpy Bear” speaking in Chesapeake today…. just saying.

POTUS 💯 INSULATED

Jan 6th JUSTICE

🎆 🎇 🧨 💥

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Cheyenne Mountain...there's a portal there.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I can’t wait to get me a portal!! ❤️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Yep, walk right into a different dimension 😎

or transport us to the land outside the antarctic circle. that’s where I wanna go for my 50th born day. exciting times..Mike

Yes, the extra terra.

Land hidden from us by the elite.

[They] have kept us contained in a prison while [they] live a life of luxury outside the ice wall.

[Their] time is almost up, Kel 😎

🤗🤗🤗

This episode of Nino's Corner with Flat Earth Dave Weiss is totally captivating. It's an hour and 25 minutes long, but well-worth the watch 😎😁

https://youtu.be/M6zBkb-u_zo?si=ZmtQZAqC_np8YC8r

Only people mentioned by @SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kel Que, click on at the bottom under it