I'd like to ask for prayer. Over 2 and a half years ago. My oldest son and I came for a "vacation" to Florida. On the way down he was T-boned in Georgia. His neck was broken and he has problems with his back. It's been 2 years since his surgery. All Dr. appointments have been over for over a couple of months. He is doing very well...Just waiting for the attorneys now....still. We both are in prayer for them to finish...we would both like to go back home...though my son probably will be a Florida snowbird. I have my camper in a place that is pretty much a BLUE zone...Extremely hard place to live...planning a trip back up to Illinois, the middle of next month. My prayer is, that all with the attorneys will be done, and I can take my camper and everything, my son and I have accumulated. I really don't want to come back here. Thank you...

Only people mentioned by @Suzy2s in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Susan Taapken to her Publication

Praying for you and your boy... good Momma...

God, Family and Trump. Conservative President Trump Supporter Veteran, Patriot. Zephyrhills, Florida, United States

Thank you, so very much, this means so much to me.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for you 🙏

God, Family and Trump. Conservative President Trump Supporter Veteran, Patriot. Zephyrhills, Florida, United States

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Father, in the precious name of your son Jesus, I ask that you please reward this woman for her faithfulness, perseverance and love for, and loyalty to, you and her son and grant her this humble request. May her lawyers soon gain the legal victory that will set her free to return home.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Standing in wholly agreement in His mighty and wonderful name🩵🙏🏻😇🕊️💖🐸

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Standing in agreement with you both! Thank you, so very much, this means so much to me.

(2) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💖🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers for you & your son. May our dear Lord smile & bless both of you more & more each day.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Love, light, peace and strength to your son and you as well
💝🤍💝

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Susan’s son and for bringing their case to a harmonious conclusion and letting her safely return home.🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

(1) Show this thread