Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

That wasn't Slow Joe at the debate last night, that would be impossible because...

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

"Chin ballz" joe showed up.

That actor deserves an award.

It's funny how so many people still believe that that guy is the real Joe Biden 🤣

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I tried to get my wife to see.

I said "What's with his chin today. sometimes he has this chin and sometimes he has a different one. "

She sees some of what is going on, but can't see that.

I assume it is cognitive dissonance.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I showed a guy I work with 8 or 9 side-by-side picture memes of real Joe and fake Joe and he couldn't see the differences between the two of them. Of course, he also believes that the moon landing was real, so I guess I'm not surprised.

(1) Show this thread