It just seems day by day my world is getting smaller. At first I realized through Years of exhaustuve search that there is no religious establishment that adheres to the plain flat-out teachings of Christ so I gave up organized religion. I wittled down what had been a very broad base of YouTube truthers to one because I eventually discerned ALL to be compromised. The first one I walked away from was Alex Jones. Always going from one to the next, hoping "this guy's honest, right"?
Then I had to consider, well, is it me?
But no. I got God over my shoulder. I asked Him to be there. Is that why I See?
Now I'm thinking again:
You know, when God sent The Flood, didn't he wipe out the whole world except for only 8 people?
Maybe the statistics are still like that.
Last YouTuber went in the garbage. I'm 100% free styling now.

Started on Youtube in 2015... then on to Parler, then Truth Social, then here on AU when it started.

Like you, I do not belong to ANY man run 'religion'... they are nothing more than a mechanism for controlling the herd.

The omnipotent, omni present does not require any of that religous rigmarole, it requires ONLY our attention - the very thing our lives have been made over to dissipate away from it.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it