It just seems day by day my world is getting smaller. At first I realized through Years of exhaustuve search that there is no religious establishment that adheres to the plain flat-out teachings of Christ so I gave up organized religion. I wittled down what had been a very broad base of YouTube truthers to one because I eventually discerned ALL to be compromised. The first one I walked away from was Alex Jones. Always going from one to the next, hoping "this guy's honest, right"?
Then I had to consider, well, is it me?
But no. I got God over my shoulder. I asked Him to be there. Is that why I See?
Now I'm thinking again:
You know, when God sent The Flood, didn't he wipe out the whole world except for only 8 people?
Maybe the statistics are still like that.
Last YouTuber went in the garbage. I'm 100% free styling now.

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Started on Youtube in 2015... then on to Parler, then Truth Social, then here on AU when it started.

Like you, I do not belong to ANY man run 'religion'... they are nothing more than a mechanism for controlling the herd.

The omnipotent, omni present does not require any of that religous rigmarole, it requires ONLY our attention - the very thing our lives have been made over to dissipate away from it.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Absolutely, not a one of them is worthy of our time or energy. Haven't listened to a single one, for years. I pray for discernment and He always answers the call.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

👐😊

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Same here!