Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Getting close to finding out. Maybe at the "debate" the mask will come off 🤔🤔🤔

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

You know, Gene Ho said something might happen July 18th...........................

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

I'm not one for dates, but I believe something will break it all wide open sometime this Summer 😎

Mike I was just in a room with two guys who still think Biden is having a debate tonight. I kept my mouth shut and would not comment. I am on my last nerve! Even though I have said "that's not Biden" and "they are not really having a trial or debate" they do NOT believe me. I share everything I possibly can with both, they think I am crazy. It is dragging me down because I cannot stay on Anonup 24/7 with you guys who build my spirits up. What would we all do without the patriots on here like you and Kat and so many others? I really don't know.

Only people mentioned by @biju in this post can reply

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Thank you Judy. Yes AU can be very uplifting. I've had to block a few accounts lately, but otherwise everyone seem to be on the same page.

I had some good convsrsations with 2 people at work today who I just found out were on board with what's REALLY going on in the world. Even going back to last year with the Canadian "wildfires."

It's always nice to find others who do research and think for themselves. The one person said it's crazy sometimes how we all just seem to find each other out of the blue. I'm going to make sure that I talk to her more now that I know she's like us here on AU. I have a feeling I can really learn a lot from both of them.

Thank you! Would you happen to have an idea where I could find the original explanation of "the movie" when Trump would be the candidate by all sectors of the population, that everyone would be at their wits' end with inflation, war was at the door knocking, that people would finally see the election fraud that's been happening for a very long time and our open borders would be the death of the country? I cannot find it but know I have read it several times. I can see they have followed the path - I would love to find it in print to share with those who cannot see it for themselves. Thank you Mike! And yes, it seems we are like magnets to one another. Thank God!

(1) Show this thread