I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Bwhaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

πŸ“½πŸŽ¬πŸΏ

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

The clapping off beat Is Just awesome πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

Can't beat the beatπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

😁🀣

πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜πŸ€£

Off beat hop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

And THEN...🀣🀣🀣

Just give him his ICE cream πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread