Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

What if you live in a really WOKE state ? There needs ot be outside overseeing to make sure the crap allowed now cannot happen again with WOKE parents !

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

I think even the woke states will not be guaranteed funding for this kind of school. No taxes no nonsense woke crap.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Yes! Yes! Yes! It is not an education department it IS an INDOCTRINATION DEPARTMENT. Kids cannot read, think critically, reason, or perform at grade level.
😁

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

SHIT YES< I can tell the whole real story of the whole fookin thing and it starts again at the United Nations of death and trafficking....

That would be the best thing for our children is getting the teachers unions out of our schools. They promote crap that should never be in our schools.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Tammy Knapp to her Publication

I worked in schools and was a member of the NJEA, they SUCK

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

...to the parents...fixed it

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response None None to his Publication

EXACTLY! In NJ it's all scum in our state so I wouldn't trust them

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Parents must control because the educators have been radicalized. They deliberately hired mentally ill educators who involve students in their sexual identities. A female middle school teacher here has a wife and claims the two women created a baby and her stupid students don’t know any better. They’ve been told their parents know nothing. Simply returning it to the states would not address this and it must be addressed.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Amen!
And parents must ALWAYS have control because 'educators' can be radicalized at any time

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Yes, jurisdiction over education belongs to the states not the feds.

In response Red 55S to her Publication

Not in a state that is run by scumbags like NJ.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Unless the State is leftist, like AZ.

Parents must have the final say.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

NO.
I want control returned to the parents.