Only people mentioned by @SpheroidEarther in this post can reply

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

🙏🙏💞

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Praying for a 100% successful surgery for your father.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending light, love and prayers. Hugs!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

👣🙏👣

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Praying 🙏🏻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Spheriod Earther's father. Guide the surgical team's every decision and action to result in a successful procedure. Bless his father with strength, vigor, comfort and a full and speedy recovery. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

Prayers up for all.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

Praying for God's Healing Touch. 😍

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your dad 🙏🙏🙏

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

🙏 Praying for the surgery, may the Lord guide the hands of the surgeon for a successful surgery, praying peace over you and your family. 🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

God Bless your Father he is clear and free of needing surgery in the future. God guide the doctor and attendees to heal your father. Amen

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending light, love and prayers
🙏💕🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏