Only people mentioned by @Nevergiveup in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Schumann Update 6/26 - YouTube

How are you feeling friends? We have had another timeline jump in two days! I have never seen this before in the entire time I’ve been watching the show! Thi...

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

It's like being on a train and then suddenly the rails are switched and we change trajectory ...to keep us safe probably and to get us to the final destination, where we have to be
I wonder about the last switch, the last Jump...maybe it's soon for that but it's coming
Who's switching the rails?
Right on time, not a second earlier not a second late?
Who Is powering the switch?
It's intense and gets scary now and then but what a ride!!!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I woke up this morning w/the thought: Are the schumann blackouts = BLACKOUT NECESSARY? I found it really interesting that there was another one today as well.

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

We are watching a movie.
Every time a Schumann blackout occurs, an event from the past reappears in the news...

Hope we will enter the real timeline with the first arrest.

Just my opinion.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

This makes so much sense to me
Because in this movie like in WWE it's all fake in a way...but the jumps, the effects on us, on everything really are so real, probably the most powerful thing that Is happening...then yes events outside are playing accordingly to the jumps and things change but this Is the real trigger...

(2) Show this thread