If you feed your kids something supermarket, look out for two ingredients.

E120 and E904 are additives found in many food products that are derived from insects.

There are currently over 100 products that contain these additives. Most of these are products intended for children.

European food safety experts have devoted many scientific papers to the study of these additives and have confirmed their effects on various aspects of health:

- Hyperactivity in children;
- Allergies;
- Allergic reactions;
- Asthma;
- Genotoxicity.

Join us now: Before Our Time📜 (https://t.me/BeforeOurTime)

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Everyone should be reading labels. A good app for the phone is Bobby Approved. Also parents need to move away from big name foods that advertise on children's programming ( yes it programs your child to want that food), and purchase foods that are clean. This is not easy, and getting harder. Convenient foods are the worse. Shop the outer aisles of the store and less on the interior aisles where all the junk food is typically located. Purchase from local suppliers and farmers markets as well in summer. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thanks, Carol😉

(1) Show this thread