Jun 25, 2020 3:01:31 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 19f964 No. 9744605
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/23/21-million-nyc-field-hospital-closes-after-never-seeing-a-single-patient/
Worth remembering.
Why were elderly COVID-19[2] positive patients forced [pushed] into nursing homes [known hot zones] if ample capacity existed to support locally?
Can you logically explain why select [D] gov(s) made decisions re: elderly push into hot zones which [knowingly] contradicted federal guidelines and as well as general common sense [think annual influenza death rate(s) re: age group 65+]?
Evil surrounds us.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Nothing to do with health but all to do with Social Security. They spent our money that we need to retire so we need to die to save their wealth. They’ve done this for centuries. I will live free from their wrath and they don’t want me to. I was a successful slave and they can’t have the likes of me or you. I hope and pray you all get this because 62 is knocking at your door quicker than you think. Then you become a liability.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

And we are the baby boomer era there are billions of us. They can’t afford us. God has an amazing sense of humor and he made me part of it. All boomers will set humanity free.

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

😠😥👹 Slick Evil way to spread it to All who are Collecting S.S.! Then they all get sick, die, and more money for the cabal Pockets! 👹🔥