I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Julian Assange finally released under plea deal.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

BREAKING: Julian Assange boards plane and departs UK after getting released from prison

READ: https://t.co/nvb4iImV7s

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Whoever this guy is they`ve wheeled out is just another stupid tactic that has been wheeled out for your entertainment.
And everyone falls for it.
The real Julian just like Elon was done away with 10/15 years ago and they have you believing that some fake-assed double is him.
Wakey wakey.
You`re being played.
Unless of course you are a spook yourself.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Better check the lids on your paint cans, open a window.

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

What Difference Does It Make?
How Do U Know?
Anyway > Drip .> Drip > FLOOD!
Its a fair Question

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Logical,

Logic provides us with a valuable framework for navigating conflicts and finding mutually agreeable solutions. By employing logical reasoning, we can separate emotions from facts, engage in rational discussions, and avoid common cognitive biases that hinder conflict resolution.

Logic is the study of correct reasoning. It includes both formal and informal logic. Formal logic is the study of deductively valid inferences or logical truths. It examines how conclusions follow from premises due to the structure of arguments alone, independent of their topic and content. Informal logic is associated with informal fallacies, critical thinking, and argumentation theory.

In fact, logic plays a fundamental role in our everyday lives, shaping our interactions, problem-solving abilities, and overall cognitive development.
Logic helps us in recognizing patterns, detecting inconsistencies, and making well-informed decisions based on evidence rather than personal biases or emotio

(1) Show this thread