#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Anons u can't just gain all this knowledge and then just sit there and not help teach. Leaving it to the same ones who are tired dogs. Jump in and have each others backs! WTF!?

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

😭I was sad to see you un followed me.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I had to unfollow almost everyone so I could have some peace in my life. I love you don't take it personal. I have to focus on the mission. β€πŸ€—

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Hi Lauren!
I know you're human and really good at translating this stuff so I was curious if you could let me know if this person has translated this correctly? I have tons of family in Ca. Thank you!
Tons of stuff he's saying. I posted several of his fb stuff a few days ago. You've got to read his stuff. Do you agree with what this person is saying in his translations? He's pretty confident in his posts.

https://t.me/+l5Ysf3j2hqJmNTU1

Why is this person pushing doom and gloom?
Does God really promote doom and gloom?
He did the gematria on the words "well known" and "trickiest" and proceeded to choose to manifest doom related entries instead of love or peace related entries?

This is why gematria is not for everyone. People who only see darkness will only use it to manifest more darkness. Not good.
Leave it to the ones who know how to manifest peace and love.

There's more...this is just a tiny part of what he's predicting and he's answering any questions and very open about everything.
He's not gotten upset or shut down to any questions. If he doesn't know he simply says so so he seems to be not into his ego and power or feel he's better than anyone else. So I don't think it's an ego trip kinda thing. I could be wrong of course.
https://t.me/+l5Ysf3j2hqJmNTU1

I trust military and Shane and Trump. That's it. Been doing this for too many years to bring any new telegram messiahs on board.

Thank you! I understand and trust you. I'm really trying to figure all this out and have been since you tried to teach me a long time ago. I will eventually get it.

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

I have been through an extreme amount of trauma and I'm not the same anymore. I don't even hardly talk now. If you have questions I'm happy to help but u need to keep asking questions when you think of them plz. I've been so foggy lately its insane. Never thought we would be put thru this much torment. And I'm living in an abusive situation at home so please forgive me. I'm here and I love you. ❀

I totally understand. It's never ending relentless back and forth.

I trust you and your expertise on this for sure. I've watched you forever and we've talked so know you're a real person. Haha!

I will ask you when I have them thank you! The problem is that it's like learning a foreign language so I don't yet know all the questions to answer. haha!

You gotta get out of that situation. Too much spirit, drive and soul in you to be under that kind of pressure. I visualize a much better place for you. Ugh! Thanks for the love and sending it back!

(1) Show this thread