#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Anons u can't just gain all this knowledge and then just sit there and not help teach. Leaving it to the same ones who are tired dogs. Jump in and have each others backs! WTF!?

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

😭I was sad to see you un followed me.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I had to unfollow almost everyone so I could have some peace in my life. I love you don't take it personal. I have to focus on the mission. β€πŸ€—

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Hi Lauren!
I know you're human and really good at translating this stuff so I was curious if you could let me know if this person has translated this correctly? I have tons of family in Ca. Thank you!
Tons of stuff he's saying. I posted several of his fb stuff a few days ago. You've got to read his stuff. Do you agree with what this person is saying in his translations? He's pretty confident in his posts.

https://t.me/+l5Ysf3j2hqJmNTU1

Why is this person pushing doom and gloom?
Does God really promote doom and gloom?
He did the gematria on the words "well known" and "trickiest" and proceeded to choose to manifest doom related entries instead of love or peace related entries?

This is why gematria is not for everyone. People who only see darkness will only use it to manifest more darkness. Not good.
Leave it to the ones who know how to manifest peace and love.

Here's some more. He's got a lot telling time tables.

Yes lots of the 144k are being activated lately. Many have messiah complexes but it will go away eventually. This is precisely why military is the only way and we trust the comms. It's already been written into everything. There's no faking it. β€πŸ€—

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Okay thank you! I'll keep reading his stuff and learning. I appreciate and value your opinion on these things. Sending love back!