#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Anons u can't just gain all this knowledge and then just sit there and not help teach. Leaving it to the same ones who are tired dogs. Jump in and have each others backs! WTF!?

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

😭I was sad to see you un followed me.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I had to unfollow almost everyone so I could have some peace in my life. I love you don't take it personal. I have to focus on the mission. β€πŸ€—

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Hi Lauren!
I know you're human and really good at translating this stuff so I was curious if you could let me know if this person has translated this correctly? I have tons of family in Ca. Thank you!
Tons of stuff he's saying. I posted several of his fb stuff a few days ago. You've got to read his stuff. Do you agree with what this person is saying in his translations? He's pretty confident in his posts.

https://t.me/+l5Ysf3j2hqJmNTU1

Why is this person pushing doom and gloom?
Does God really promote doom and gloom?
He did the gematria on the words "well known" and "trickiest" and proceeded to choose to manifest doom related entries instead of love or peace related entries?

This is why gematria is not for everyone. People who only see darkness will only use it to manifest more darkness. Not good.
Leave it to the ones who know how to manifest peace and love.

This is just one thing. Most of his things are not like this. I have posted several others about 5g, military, stopping MK Ultra, messages he says they're sending to each other to warn each other about what is to come. It seemed very similar to what you post from the military.

Interesting! Thank you! I think I understand. So you can take anything anyone says and focus on that? Every person picks what they focus on? That is good to know.

I wish someone like you that knew this stuff well could check him out and give me your total feel on him but I understand it's taking in a lot as he's been now posting for 2 days. I've still not caught up on it.

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

Gematria is magic and magic is neutral.
It's all based on intention. Those on the dark path will use it with a dark lens and vice versa.

Who do you want to be manifesting with Gematria in our new world is the question.
Where focus goes, it grows. ❀

That's a great point! Because of my specialized experience in seeing every-ones point of view I allow almost anything and that can be hard for me not to entertain all things. For me light and darkness go hand in hand can't have one without the other but I've not thought it all out as of yet.

Working through it always. Finding the path to truth. I do concern myself with what these people are doing with 5g and I look forward to seeing it stopped. Just as I did over 20 years ago with vaxxs. I wanted everyone to know not to get hurt. Part of my discovery is possibly understanding what I can have power in and what I can't. Informing people has been my path since 2024 but it wasn't until the cv jab that I understood that I wasn't even making an impact. It became clear when everyone lined up to give away their autonomy. But maybe it did have an impact as intentions manifest is what you're trying to tell me I believe.

Thank you! I appreciate this place to mull over it all.

(1) Show this thread