Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

#2 -#3 -#4 -#5 - fits like a glove -

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Describes me perfectly. I have always disliked being told what to do especially if I thought it was wrong, or not necessary. Under my photo in my Nursing School yearbook the year I graduated, I chose this phrase:
Break the rules, but do it quietly. 😁
I am extremely intuitive and can spot insincerity mile away. The first moment I saw Obama on TV a cold chill went down my spine and I knew in that moment he was evil. When covid hit I knew immediately it was all a set up and refused to comply to any if it. My connection to God and spiritual things is very strong. I write spiritual poetry, and love to create things. The first time I saw anything about Old Souls, I knew that was me. I sent the description to my sister and asked her if she knows people like this. She texted me right back and said OMG, sis this is YOU! 😂🤣😅
😂🤣😅

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

me known from an early age. i was however the observer and i guess took notes as no one hardly knew i existed.. when did i wake up? big time? and cant shut up? when i found out who i was at age 70.. before i didnt belong and now i still dont belong.. looking for a happy medium... but i know its happening as i can feel that more each day... even with all that i feel so blessed to be here on this earth for what is happening. i feel like i know djt. will be interesting in the future if i have an epiphany in having known him in past lives.. i truly get him even tho i dont understand him a lot.. i just know.. weird.. but totally cool to me..

True That 😏