Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Had a health scare a few months ago but, have been dealing with this issue since my last surgery over 8 years ago this problem has just worsened. Made some life changes not drastic more like tweaks but the pain I suffered daily is now gone. Owe thanks all to the frequency of healing music we listen to nightly, turmeric, soursop fruit, castor oil, etc, and Dr. Barbara O Neil and her true medical advice. The reason for this post is to say that the frequency of music among other things has changed our lives for both my husband and myself he is in his 60's me not far behind the man never goes to sleep without it and he is not completely awake but, has seen the changes in me the ton of weight I lost and got on board with medicinal healing side of things. It works wonders! My husband went in to say goodnight to our 7-year-old granddaughter the other night she was sound asleep. She put on the healing music all on her own and fell asleep. He took a video otherwise no one would have believed it

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Where did you buy soursop fruit?

Our local market is not a big chain store, They carry all Goya products, They get fresh fruit seasonally, also been buying the pulp frozen can't remember the brand right now, Also Rica brand liquid soursop, Goya makes a soursop liquid drink mix, they also carry the soursop tea leaves. This is not to stereotype or anything but, this market caters to Spanish and Mexican clientele. It's mainly known for its specialty meats. If you have a store near you that you would consider a specialty market I would look in those types of stores. I am almost 60 and I had a lump in my breast since my 20s between the soursop drink,fruit pulp, tea, castor oil, and hydrogen peroxide pollices it's completely gone now. Also added the aloe pulp to my diet. They carry cactus leaves and still haven't figured out what health benefits they are for yet also started drinking a lot of coconut water hannoford had that in their nature's promise brand.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Thank you so much.