Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Had a health scare a few months ago but, have been dealing with this issue since my last surgery over 8 years ago this problem has just worsened. Made some life changes not drastic more like tweaks but the pain I suffered daily is now gone. Owe thanks all to the frequency of healing music we listen to nightly, turmeric, soursop fruit, castor oil, etc, and Dr. Barbara O Neil and her true medical advice. The reason for this post is to say that the frequency of music among other things has changed our lives for both my husband and myself he is in his 60's me not far behind the man never goes to sleep without it and he is not completely awake but, has seen the changes in me the ton of weight I lost and got on board with medicinal healing side of things. It works wonders! My husband went in to say goodnight to our 7-year-old granddaughter the other night she was sound asleep. She put on the healing music all on her own and fell asleep. He took a video otherwise no one would have believed it

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love!!! 🙏🕊💗✨

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it