Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Christ was a Jew and honored the feasts, etc. He was speaking of a 'faction' who 'call themselves Jews'. Operative words are 'call themselves'.

Those He spoke of are of the Synagogue of HaSatan, even as it is written, but be not deceived by making all-inclusive judgments about the true, Hebraic ppl, many of whom were willing to die for their belief in who He is.

The ones you are speaking of are those such as the Roths, etc. who 'call themselves Jews'. It is based on of the oldest deception ever perpetrated on humanity and it began with 'you can be like God'.

Blessings to you and all you love. May His hand 'BE' upon us all and may He bless us with added measures of Wisdom and Discernment in these wicked days.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

If Christ was a jew why would he tell the jews they were the synagogue of satan. He was not a jew.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Because there was a time when there were people that practiced Satanism and they were chased out of many countries for the evil they were doing. They were then in Russia and were told what they were doing was wrong and that they had to convert to one of the Abrahamic religions. They chose Judaism. That's who is being talked about in Revelations. They say they are Jews but are not. Saying one Religion or one race is evil is wrong. There are good and bad in everything because of infiltration and subversion.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I wouldn't care what race Jesus is or what His outward appearance is because it was His heart that was His treasure and he loved everyone.

Confusion arises because people take the Word literally when each word of the Word is holy and signifies spiritual things. Ancients thought and spoke symbolically, as in poetry, and that’s why it is challenging in many scriptures as in the Revelation. The entire book is prophetic and not literal and speaks of the Lord’s dominion over all, His separating the Holy from the profane, His love for the whole human race, His power and glory, His Divine Love and Divine Wisdom, His grief over the souls who reject Him and His precepts, and much more. The spectacular events described will never appear on Earth except as faked holograms and trickery. Those events signify spiritual conditions and situations of humanity infested with evils and falsities. The events refer to Him overcoming these hells permanently.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it