Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Christ was a Jew and honored the feasts, etc. He was speaking of a 'faction' who 'call themselves Jews'. Operative words are 'call themselves'.

Those He spoke of are of the Synagogue of HaSatan, even as it is written, but be not deceived by making all-inclusive judgments about the true, Hebraic ppl, many of whom were willing to die for their belief in who He is.

The ones you are speaking of are those such as the Roths, etc. who 'call themselves Jews'. It is based on of the oldest deception ever perpetrated on humanity and it began with 'you can be like God'.

Blessings to you and all you love. May His hand 'BE' upon us all and may He bless us with added measures of Wisdom and Discernment in these wicked days.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

If Christ was a jew why would he tell the jews they were the synagogue of satan. He was not a jew.

Because there was a time when there were people that practiced Satanism and they were chased out of many countries for the evil they were doing. They were then in Russia and were told what they were doing was wrong and that they had to convert to one of the Abrahamic religions. They chose Judaism. That's who is being talked about in Revelations. They say they are Jews but are not. Saying one Religion or one race is evil is wrong. There are good and bad in everything because of infiltration and subversion.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Revelation 1:14-15
John's vision of the Son of Man describes him with white hair like wool or snow, eyes like flames of fire, feet like burnished bronze, and a voice like many waters. Some scholars interpret this as a description of Jesus in heavenly form, and infer that his skin may have been darker and his hair woolly.
Isaiah 53:2b
This passage says that Jesus had no beauty or majesty to attract people, and that his appearance was ordinary. Some interpret this as a prophecy that Jesus would rise from humble circumstances and that his true identity would only be visible to those with faith.
Lentulus' letter
This letter, which is presented as an official report to Emperor Tiberius, describes Jesus as having a noble face, fair wavy hair, black eyebrows, blue eyes, and a long nose. It also says that he had a beard that was almost blonde, but not very long, and that his neck was slightly inclined.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

His appearance doesn't matter.
His soul and heart does.

(4) Show this thread