Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Too soon to Say dat Mike๐Ÿคฃ

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Grounding in the ๐ŸŒž with no signs of any other humans ๐Ÿ˜Ž So far, so good ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

Awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Peace and quiet, my 2 favorites ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Remember to turn the other cheek ๐Ÿคฃ

15 minutes, then flip ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ repeat ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Unflipping ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‹

I'm stuffed ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Eat your greens๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

He likes them๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey Mikey...he likes it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bee Bee, click on at the bottom under it