Good morning AU family.
I booked a flight for my 15 yr old daughter this morning to fly to Ontario to see her grandmother.
I’m super excited for the 2 of them to spend time together as due to distance it doesn’t happen enough.
At the same time I’m nervous and anxious because it’s her first time flying and being away from her parents for that length of time she will be with the distance it is.
As much as I love the good emotions that comes with having kids, sometimes I prefer the crappier ones and getting through them as it reminds me that unconditional love exists.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend and have a wonderful day, luv u all ✌️

Only people mentioned by @TheCanaughtian in this post can reply

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

I sent my then 9 year old back to Scotland with his grandmother when she visited and he came back with his aunt 6 weeks later. He loved his time there. That will be a great memory.

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

It’s the thought of not being there for her when she needs help or has reservations about what’s happening that gets to me.
But I know she’s a smart young lady and needs these experiences to grow and have memories.
Just dad worries I guess.
Thank you for sharing your experience ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for your daughter Dan, I pray God will grant her safe journey to & from her destination!🙏🙏🙏

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you for the prayers and kind words ❤️

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless and God Speed!!! Safe Journey and Prayer for protection and safety!!!💛

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thank you Kris ❤️

(1) Show this thread