The seemingly endless saga of being enslaved and charged for inalienable rights like seeking shelter, with no remedy in the civil and criminal system for conduct that is borderline terrorism. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/are-local-councils-terrorist-organisations

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

but isn't this an offer to contract? not sure how it works in UK. but, if you wrote in big red words through the whole page, "I refuse this offer to contract", then sent it registered mail back to Mr. Hill - what would they do?

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I take comfort in “they will not be able to walk the streets”. Hugs Martin❣️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Same in Canada Martin, with all levels of government and the peeps hanging on to their PUBLIC sector “jobs” for money, benefits, vacation daze etc., etc.🙄. Soon THEY must realize THEY are slaving for the enemy. 🙏

#taxes are theft

“I don’t see this hideous abuse of trust and power going on much longer. It is so nakedly and brazenly criminal, those lower down inside councils must finally be asking themselves is the carrot of a salary and pension is worth the risk of conviction for serious organised crime. The growing volume of pushback from the public makes it impossible to argue ignorance or innocence.”

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Can you sue the entire council personally for harrassment ?

Sure seems like mafia harrassment...