WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS WORK IN ALL 50 STATES - COPY THIS AND POST IT EVERYWHERE!!! -

CLICK AND COPY/FORWARD THIS TO EACH AND EVERY LGBTQ FAGGOT LOSER LESIBAN GROUP OUT THERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

MAKE THIS GO VIRAL
DO IT FOR ALL OF THE KIDS THAT HAVE BEEN RAPED HURT OR KILLED

PLEASE MAKE THIS GO VIRAL AND POST THIS ON FAGGOT/LGBTQ/LESIBAN WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIS

(CAN I HEAR A HELL YEAH? GIT R DONE!)

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/louisiana-state-surgical-castration-punishment-child-molesters-111325172

Louisiana becomes first state to allow surgical castration as punishment for child molesters
Louisiana has become the first state where judges can order offenders guilty of certain sex crimes against children to undergo surgical castration

Only people mentioned by @bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

NO....Death Penalty

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I like how they are thinking.
It will not stop these beings from causing harm sexually.
Their demonic mind and tainted hearts are their problem. Lobotomy might work
Removing either of these items will work better.
I'm sure this process wiill cure the demonic out of control sexual abuser.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I am not against this, however IMHO rape and other devious crimes are more about power and the thrill of inflicting fear and pain than sexual gratification. These people are driven not by their physical genes, but by their sick minds