There's no "Biden administration." 🙄

There never has been, and never will be.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot, Wife, and Mother. Trump Won

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Ok. That I understand, but, no elections in November I have a hard time with. Can you explain no elections?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Michelle Eschenfelder to her Publication

The truth will be made public about the attempted heist of the 2020 election (and all previous elections), making it impossible to have another election under the same circumstances in 2024.

Some have said that the Deep State will release another "virus" which will cause lockdowns right around election time, therefore forcing a cancellation of the election. I don't agree with that, though. Simply because [they] could just say that all ballots would have to be mailed in, and there's no way the people of the US would EVER be okay with that.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

And there really isn’t any legal Supreme Court Either?! All Arrested Gitmo except maybe 1 .

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

🎵Clarence,😎

(1) Show this thread